F4.1 V K4.6

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spud

Hi all

I've recently toasted my original F4.1 that i got in my savvy X, so I'm in the market for a new engine. I am wondering how much of a difference there is between the F4.1 and the K4.6 and whether the k4.6 is worth its money. (obviously i want more power :)

If anyone wants to recommend a different engine which is well worth its money please do :)

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
when i had my savage at the track last summer most other savage were running the .21 and .25 stock engines and everybody was impressed by the power the k4.6 puts out. it smoked most of them but my driving let it down :(

imo its an amazing engine, but for the price they are new there are better ones. if you get a second hand one which has not had alot of fuel through it for cheap your laughing

Real Cheap, but good choices would include the Axial .28 or the Mach 427.
Both are real good, relaible engines with a lot more power than the F4.1

thank you for the input so far, so would you buy the Axial .28 over the k4.6?

i would yes. cheaper and some say better performance (not ran my axial .28 yet so cant say)

You'd probably be able to get a good deal on the K4.6 on ebay, usually get ones parted out from XSS kits.

Its the same mill as the Axial .28 so go with whichever you can get cheaper.

i have the stock 4.1 and the 4.6ho and i love my 4.6ho has alot more power then the 4.1. the 4.1 is a good engine but i would not pass up another 4.6ho if it came my way

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

Back