ExtremeRCmods custom pipes?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bauerdog

Has anyone tried a custom pipe from ERCM? Thinking of ordering one for a OS 30. Just wondering if they're as good as they say, or if they're worth the $

Never tried them myself. You'll find alot of positive reviews for them though on this site as well as others.

Has anyone tried a custom pipe from ERCM? Thinking of ordering one for a OS 30. Just wondering if they're as good as they say, or if they're worth the $
Not sure if you going to have any luck buying an ERCM pipe direct from their website. I've tried several times to call Robin but no response, also placed an order online but it never processed.

That is why I opt for a Dynamite 086 pipe, this is an awesome pipe as well and is half the price of an ERCM.

Not sure if you going to have any luck buying an ERCM pipe direct from their website. I've tried several times to call Robin but no response, also placed an order online but it never processed.

That is why I opt for a Dynamite 086 pipe, this is an awesome pipe as well and is half the price of an ERCM.[/QUOT

That is why I opt for a Dynamite 086 pipe, this is an awesome pipe as well and is half the price of an ERCM.
thanks I'll check them out

I know several people who run an ERCM pipe and swear by them, however Robin does this as a side gig and it seems he's taken a hiatus at the moment as others have reported no response back form him lately. :(

If you don't mind a lot of noise, they are supposed to be fantastic pipes. Every vid I've heard where they run with things I know, they totally drown them out. They have a very sharp barky note that would drive me crazy in short order. Loud (if not louder) than the HPI rippled pipe, but a sharper note to it.

They really do seem to make the engines run like scalded cats though.

Latest posts

Members online

Back