extenended frame

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

25 savage

does anybody now if they make a extenended frame for a savage 25

thanks aaron

Yes they do but I don't think by hpi they just make the lower GC ones and the super tvp

Last edited by a moderator:
LCG's is not an uncommon request. Who makes them and what are my options and the type of material being used are but just a few questions that you ought to be aking youself. Look at this site below. There are several different types of LCG's, Length's, weight, styles all geard just for the Savage. Bashed proven by one of our members, Savageo28.

http://www.innovative-rc.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=96

Yep that be the only one. Savageo28 told me about him. He uses a little stronger alloy. Cost a little more.

I remember that hot bodies used to make some that were stock height but extended about an inch in the rear

IMG_36-2_1_.jpg

36extended-1_1_.jpg

Here are the 2 colors he offers, Silver and black. These frames come in different MiL thicknesses different lengths and comes with engine plates, all the screws for it as well as the center shafts, front and rear. This guy has thought this threw very well. Here is another link that will take you directly to ext. frames:

http://www.innovative-rc.com/index.php?cPath=21_26&osCsid=97d0b32c29bbe3dac7abb8634408d780

]-[0p

I have heard those are AWESOME also. HOP- thanks for making me want those again!!!!!! I have NO money for them....lol

I run Twisted toys LCG EXT TVP'S but unfortunaly he is not in busness anymore. If you find a set there great 1 of the best IMO... Fastlane also make some nice ones 2

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember that hot bodies used to make some that were stock height but extended about an inch in the rear

yeah, Hot Bodies makes them...they're part of the Truckzilla upgrade....dunno about getting them seperately though...

I don't like the Hot Bodies Version. Only because you have to use a specific shaft. The other chasis' made out there by numerous other companies allow you to you another stock savage shaft(don't remember which shaft, front/rear, whichever was longer).

Latest posts

Members online

Back