Exhaust gasket help????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeremy

For some reason I keep blowing the Exhaust gasket on the block I might be able to get like 5 tanks out of one gasket (there not cheap ones either) I dnot know guys help

are you running the stock savage header? if so use the purple gaskets that hpi make's for the savage. Because the stock savage header is bigger and most gaskets are to small and will not last long..hope this help's

No iam useing a after market pipe its called the savage show pipe It one of thoes 3 spring pipes it came with its own header it fits ok not all that loose

you could try useing 2 springs to hold the header on ,maybe its moveing around? thats strange... the only time ive had that prob was the header was shifting during the run and causeing it to fail. or the cuplink on the pipe was eating into the gasket, cause it to fail. maybe some one else has more ideas. sry I couldn't help..

thats ok I do have 2 springs on it also it doesnt move at all thanks for the reply tho

so what gasket are we talking about? IF it's the one for the pipe, then call the company back...

I really don't know its said on the frot it was for bb engines .21 to .32

Latest posts

Members online

Back