esc and motor combo help wanted.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pietrOmertaBMC

hello i want to convert my old nitro Savage but i don't know what motor i shoud get and what esc...

i know you have the mamba monster esc and motor and other popular brands but i don't want to spend that much money on a second brushless savage i just want to have a decent replacement in case i brake my flux ;)

so if you know good reliable combos of motors and esc for a good price plz give me some advice.

thanx alot!

P

hello i want to convert my old nitro Savage but i don't know what motor i shoud get and what esc...

i know you have the mamba monster esc and motor and other popular brands but i don't want to spend that much money on a second brushless savage i just want to have a decent replacement in case i brake my flux ;)

so if you know good reliable combos of motors and esc for a good price plz give me some advice.

thanx alot!

P

only inexpensive one i know if is the Castle MMM & ive seen it for $250-280 or so.

I found a Castle Creation Mamba Monster 2650kv Brushless Motor
and a Castle Creation 1/8 Mamba Monster Speed Control ESC V3 for just about 250dollars...
but arent there any problems with the V3???

don't put a 2650kV on a savage, it doesnt have the torque for such a heavy truck & was never intended for it.

ok one more question, i bought the neu 2200kv engine will it fit the standard flux motormount and brace???

ok one more question, i bought the neu 2200kv engine will it fit the standard flux motormount and brace???

it doesnt "drop in" caz the can/fins are different from that on the tork.

baddasz_savage used the castle 2200 & flux m.m. but had to dremel the m.m. quite a bit to get it to work.

there are other choices in m.m. tho, google tekno & check out what they got.

thanx alot!!! i found this:
TKR4136x.jpg

will fit much better indeed and looks good :)

Latest posts

Members online

Back