ERCM Small Block Pipe Testing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Purenitro

Owner of Extreme RC Mods
For those who have been patiently waiting for my small block pipes, the wait is almost over. Within the next couple of weeks these pipes will be available to the public as the testing has been completed. Here is a video of a revo with a tranny and stock gearing pulling wheelies ERCM style lol. The truck is set up for racing with super soft suspension so wheelies weren't the intention, just the results. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=futROi2OgDY

don't think i have ever seen a stock revo ride a wheelie quite like that before robin!! awsome power!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys, I guess it's too impressive lmao, now I'm being accused of BS as a lot of people don't believe it's a 3.3 let alone a stock one, like I would lie about a traxass lol.

Thanks guys, It's kind of funny that people would think that I would put everything on the line and make a hoax video. It wouldn't take long for people to figure it out and down the toilet I go lol. I guess it was the same for the BB pipes, everyone called BS on them too until they were run and proven by others. Either way, I'm extremely happy with the results, it's a compliment that people don't think it's possible :)

Good way of looking at it robin!! If people cant believe its stock then your doing your job right i guess!! lol

Yeah my friend didint believe me when I told him the bb pipes are like night and day I let him run the bb side bleed on his stock savage xss (k4.6) his jaw dropped.

Here are a couple pics of the revo pipe.

DSC02418.jpg

DSC02406-1.jpg

Those are sexy robin. Just put the prototype BB pipe back on the novarossi... hope to run it soon

Latest posts

Members online

Back