Engine performance and over heating prob

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harrington81

Hi there i thought i'd start a a thread in this forum.I'm having a major overheating and throttle respnce problem.This thing just keeps rising in temperature like 270F plus.I'm running a cool plug and i changed the header gasket like somebody said to do.Even at idile it runs at 230F.I tried to richen the HSN out and ended up at the flush factory setting.It seems like tunning it won't even have an effect on it.I tried playing with the LSN with know luck also.It just boggs off the line i know adjusting the LSN will help with this but i'm trying to get this temperature to be lower so i can tune it properly.Thanks.

This is like the third thread you started on this bud. Stay with the original thread to prevent confusion and it easier to help you with your problem. Mods and Admin, hope I didn't say anything out of line, I apologize if I overstepped my bounds.

oh dawm i thought somebody told me to right this thread in this forum but i guess i didn't check that i already had one in here.Sorry everyone.

Latest posts

Members online

Back