eliminate the mixer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

faisalbasha

Mr Nonsensical
i need a decent radio not too much $$ that is capable of handling steering, throttle and reverse. (savage X)

any suggestions out there?

of course as always they will be greatly appreciated.

Put it this way, for what you're looking for you're going to have to drop a few penny's more than what you want to pay. Unless you're willing to go with a brand that's not a huge name and no one really know's to much about. If so take that chance and get one from HK. Their on ebay all the time going for around $100.

yes i figured actually before i even read your posts. You have a point. how many channels do i need to operate a reverse without mixer tho? this is what i really want to know... i have been wondering about that for ages...

whats the 4th channel for?

that is the option that is gonna kill it for ya. Jud just listed a $35 Tx that looks hella-promising. not 4 channel tho.

I just need the cheapest radio that is able to control a reverse servo. Recognizable brand too.

ya the spectrum dx 3e seems like a great choice to me as well but i do agree with frddyj the fly sky one has got my interest to!!!

whats the 4th channel for?

that is the option that is gonna kill it for ya. Jud just listed a $35 Tx that looks hella-promising. not 4 channel tho.

i cant seem to find this thread....for the tx 35$

omg this does everything for less than half the price........... how do i know its good though...??? no one tried it.....I'm in decision mode....... I HATE THIS.!:(

Just watched some review and this thing looks awesome. Does everything dx3e does. Not to mention goes for less than half price. I made my mind. I'm gonna get one.

Latest posts

Members online

Back