electric monster motors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

godspeed1313

what kind of motors do you run in your truck. i need to buy a new set for my erevo, wanted to know if anyone has heard of kershaw designs?

I will be running a Castle Creations Mamba Monster 2200Kv Version 3. Should be sick. Sounds like a very strong motor, they clam 3-5hr. There are lots of great setups thought.

I have heard and ordered a few things from them, Dan (KD) is reputable and make great products. He is a school teacher and is very busy this time of year. If the stuff you want isn't in stock it may take a while to get it.

If your looking for e-savage stuff look up GCM Machine at http://gcmachine.ca/index.php for top of the line parts.

sorry to bring this back from the dead...

But larsen... when you say 3-5 hour...Do you mean that the total run time of the motor before things wear???

i highly,highly recommend kershaw designs, the owner (dan) is awesome, his customer service isnt second to none and has some great products that he backs up 100%
i have a summit with his dual 700 kit
which is basically a erevo, works great, pulls wheelies, all that good stuff and there cheap
i also have a few other parts from him, all excellent

DSC02160.jpg

oops i meant his customer service IS second to none, lol
who took away the edit button, anyways?

Members online

Back