Edmonton Area Bashers Come Here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shanty

I WILL BREAK IT!!!
Hey,

Just seeing if there are many Edmonton Area bashers, and if so post here. Anytime one of us go out PM each other and maybe we can get a group going out.

I’m in Edmonton, but my truck is still under construction.. Should be finished in the next two weeks, just waiting on stuff out of the States, you know what Canada post is like.

So yeah I’m up for some bashing when I get this thing running.

Pictures to follow.

Cheers,
Gavin

I'm in Edmonton too, although I hate admitting to it...

I'm also in Edmonton, as soon as the weather gets nicer I'll be out looking for someplace to bash. My old spot is now being developed into a subdivision.

LOL Edmonton is in Canada in the Province Alberta. And cool I never knew how many people here where from Edmonton other then Steve. And come on Steve, Edmonton is aleast better that Calgary :p .

By the looks of the weather forecast, we might be able to do some snow bashing this weekend. Not sure if I want to get all dressed up in winter clothing to go out and play though. I don't know about anyone else, but I'm ready for spring to get here.

I'm from edmonton and looking for places to bash, fairly new to this so i don't know where the good bashing places are. as anyone been to the bmx track in spruce grove or stony plain/

I've never been to either of those tracks but I have been to the one in St Albert. It's a lot of fun if you can get there before any of the BMXer's start using it. Be prepared to replace some parts when you're done, lot's of big air and big crashes but it's worth it.

Cheers

LOL ya, BMX tracks are very expensive. You may be able to land 9 out of 10 jumps. But that 10th one hurts.

But the favorite place I have been is Louis Estates, I am not sure it the place is still open, but it was fun when I was there last.

Lewis Estates? is that the one off of Anthony Henday in the newer subdivision? The one with the big hill climb? If its the same place I'm thinking of then yeah, that place was a lot of fun too. I haven't been there in awhile, not sure if it still exists.

wow u still have snow there? I'm in Ontario we have 15 to 22C up here. seems to rain alot latly so the bashing is on down time right now.:cheers:

wow u still have snow there? I'm in Ontario we have 15 to 22C up here. seems to rain alot latly so the bashing is on down time right now.:cheers:

It's been kinda weird the weather we have been having. We would be around 10C to 15C, then next day have snow, then it would melt and have temperature of 10C and 15C again, and snow again. The snow is all gone now, just has been raining and making everything muddy. Thats why I hate spring.

I wanna fire this thread up again because I just wanted to see how many of us "Edmontonians" there are and where you bash! I just got my Savage XL and want to go somewhere that is more exciting then the race track when no one is around... Anyone out there?

Right now the place where some friends and I are going to is just the BMX track in St.Albert. We used to go where the rodeo grounds were and the construction was, but then got kicked off and haven't bothered to go back. Theres another place in Grandin in St.Albert I have heard about but haven't checked it out yet.

It's kinda hard to find places that are available for longer then a week or two. Construction usually always come in and take it all away.

Do you usually get alot of space to bash at that skate park or is there little kids on bikes there all the time? I'm headed out to the track off of the Henday this morning and fine tune my new Savage. Thats where I always go. I can never find anywhere else to bash. Thanks for your reply though.

I love the Soccer Centre well across the stree, I'm a teenager and scared to go.. hardcore? with no money and all. theres a long semi flat area then a dirt with a layer? idk hard to explain :D
i like the spot because i haven't broken anything. but others have ( 4 of us go )

sorry to dig up an old thread but would be nice to get together with a few of ya and have some bashing fun. /Just replaced my revo 3.3 with an HPI savage flux hp :)money man

I'm sure this thread is SUPER old since its talking about winter. but I'm from Edmonton. And the only spot I'm at right now is my back alley annoying my neighbours.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back