Eastern PA. Bash Nov 7th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pope

We are trying to get a good bash together sat nov 7th for a bash. It will be in eastern PA.

Bob if you would please post up a GPS location.

I will as soon as i get home, i will also try to get pics, since satellite pics are old.

There are a few potential spots, two large construction sites and one skate park. I am looking for alternates as well.

The general location is Royersford, PA - about 10 mins or so west of King of Prussia - let me know if you have any questions!!

Bob

OK, here are some pics:

G_Photo_1.jpg
G_Photo_2.jpg
G_Photo_3.jpg
G_Photo_4.jpg
G_Photo_5.jpg

Site location is: HERE

You can't see it from the satellite view (looks like a field) but there is an abandoned construction site here - builder went belly-up. The pics were taken right after the rains today, but normally there is no mud!

Lots of hills and valleys for jumps, etc. If this doesn't work for everyone, we can always go to another place about 20 mins away:
G_Photo_6.jpg
G_Photo_7.jpg

As mentioned before, satellite images are old, here is the link to the location:
HERE

Any questions please let me know and we will get you figured out :)

Bob

no offense guys but that looks just looks like undeveloped land. no way i'm gonna drive close to an hour to run there. alex that drive is almost 2 hours from you. I say we stick to the bmx track.

Okay guys this bash has been relocated to the bmx track in lumberton, NJ right behind the police station. see this thread for more details.

You will meet him Saturday Bob he will be bashing with us.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back