dx3s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

savageboi

hey guys, just received my spekrum dx3s today.

Just wonted to know if there is any thing i should know before installing.

any do's and don'ts that you guys may have discovered?

Thanks
Brad

don't plug the batt in the telemetry slots it will burn the Rx up, always bring a IR temp gun even tho you got the telemetry, the if the scroll pin brakes just email horizon they will send you some for free ( i broke 5 of mine not treating it rough then i took it to the spektrum dealer here and had it fixed there [they placed a metal pin inside the part that broke and it has not broke since then ])

Oh and have fun with it !

I find that my temp readings are greatly different from telemetry to temp gun. Telemetry is 50-60F hotter. I haven't hooked up the rpm sensor. It is nice knowing the receiver voltage well using my hump pack. Be aware that the telemtry has a limited range in which it will send signal back. Also you can use servo extensions for the sensor wires that don't reach to the reciever.

thanks people. I'm all over it tonight after work cant wait to get it running!

You need to fine tune the temp sensor by moving it up and down the fins of your engine. move it up a fin or 2 and see if it gets a bit more accurate.

Thanks I'll give it a try.

Question: Would reading the output on the tranny give accurate speed ratings because of the gear changes assuming I calculated the rollout correctly?

Latest posts

Members online

Back