DX3R help..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THE PIPER

TIME TO PAY THE PIPER
Hey guys, just firing up my savvy working out the winter webs, I bought my spectrum DX3R last summer and it was gold! Now I had a mid tank project over the winter servo's had to be moved around. Firing it up for the firt time no problems, as for the spectrum its gliching or dancing when I turn my wheels left but turning it right its sharp and stay right. So again when I turn my wheels left it goes then straitghtens and does a dance before it goes left again. I charged the hump pack, changed the batt in the spectrum its reading 6.1V Anyone run into this? Cheers!:beer:

what servos and what frame rate is the 3R on? If 5.5 turn it down. Id also flip the leads steer to throttle. see if the problem goes to that servo or stays up front. if it stays its the servo

what servos and what frame rate is the 3R on? If 5.5 turn it down. Id also flip the leads steer to throttle. see if the problem goes to that servo or stays up front. if it stays its the servo

Hey buddy, Hope constuction has picked up we are DEAD!!! Anyway not sure what 3R is? where do I find that and where do I turn down the 5.5? cheers

3r lol left out the DX<--3R Id swap the servo wires first. don't sound like a raido issue but could be

yes just swap wires if the same servo does it with the other funtion bingo ... the frame rate is in the menu but don't think thats it. what servos ?

OK Bank, I switched the stering servo to TH and she is quiet no dancing. I switched the Throttle servo to ST and the TH servo is dancing now what are u thinking?

no I don't have a 2nd but ill try to re bind it Ill let u know and thanks for hanging in there with me

Hey bank took it out again today and its startin to act up again. Think it could be the reciever? Cheers! Oh how is the customer service at Spectrum? ever delt with them?:beer:

the DX3R does have a known bind issue. They do have a fix. CS is good call them for sure

Toll-Free: (800) 338-4639

Hey Bank, I got a email from H hobbys, they said to check the servo amps draw, and adjust the end points. Any idea what that means and where do I find that on my radio? Cheers buddy:beer:

Latest posts

Members online

Back