Dx2.0 sucks!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yeroc1982

Had this radio for 2 weeks and iv tried everything to fix it! As I surf the web, I come across tons of forums and threads with people having the same problem. RECALL THIS JUNK!! For $200, I could have paid sum bills and still used my am radio that gets double the range!

I only get about 120 yards or so. Tried everything to solve the problem. Took it back to the lhs and they say its fine, but its not or else I would be happy. Thought this radio was good for 800 or so. Sux wen ur always loosin range and can't even use the third gear properly.

Whats happening when you get that far away? Is the fail safe kicking in or are you loosing control of the truck?

Whats happening when you get that far away? Is the fail safe kicking in or are you loosing control of the truck?

Ya the failsafe kicks in and that's it. Wen I start walking up to it, it will pick up signal again and continue until I get that far away from it again and failsafe kicks in again. 130 yards is pretty bad I say!!

130 yards is pretty good. Check the battery pack your using and make sure the antenna is in good shape. I had trouble with one of my spektrum receivers that kept going into fail safe. I sent it back to Spektrum, they tested it and said they couldnt find any problems but they sent me a brand new one just to be safe. I would say if the battery pack is good, and the wires are all in good shape then try contacting them and see if they can exchange it for you.

Unless you are on a football field or something 130 yards is good. Once you get that far its hard to tell which way you are going and such......

I jsut don't want to be stuck with NOTHING if I hav to send it in.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back