Dumb question?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LANCE65

I just picked up a used savage flux hp and i'm fairly new to this hobby. I can't get it to go in reverse, any idea what the problem might be? I tried braking and holding the trigger in the reverse position and also letting the trigger return to neutral and then moving it to the reverse position. The truck seems to be in great condition, other than that, it runs great and steers great. Hopefully i'm just overlooking something and don't have a major problem. I need reverse until i learn to control this thing better!!

If you bought it used, the previous owner may have adjusted the Electronic Speed Control (ESC) so that reverse is disabled...It takes software and your computr to dial in those parameters...

You might be able to take it to the lhs and have them do it, but you want to also check everything, lvc, punch control, brake, reverse. Micght be better off just buying a castle link.

well looks like the guys got ya covered,but i noticed this was your first post so i wanted to welcome u to the forum!! you should post a hello in the "new members" section so the other members get a chance to say hello and get to know you a bit!!!

well looks like the guys got ya covered,but i noticed this was your first post so i wanted to welcome u to the forum!! you should post a hello in the "new members" section so the other members get a chance to say hello and get to know you a bit!!!
agreeee.... i saw the thread but I'm strictly nitro so couldnt help ya out,,, but welcome to the forum...

Wow!

Thanks guys! I'm sure I'll need more advice along the way. I appreciate it!

and never be afraid to ask questions here,were all here to help u and your sons get the most out of this awsome hobby!!!!:cheers:

Latest posts

Members online

Back