Dudes I think the Baja brakes work on a Savage!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think their way to big. the bajas a big truck compared to the savage. i always thot the discs on the baja fitted like normal car discs do? could be wrong tho!

the baja brakes fits the same as a savage wullie as far as i know, although its only 2 wheel drive so its only rear braking

there was one at our csor track last week and there quite nice up close. our new track is big enough to accomodate them aswell.

as far as size i would say they will be way to big to fit

i stand corrected!! wer meeting up on sunday for a bash if u wanna join us. heres the post from the other forum

Sunday 18th February at the South Inch in Perth, kicking off around 11am.

Theres a big car park suitable for running on-road RC's.A huge grass area for bashing about on & ramps set up for action.We are gonna lay down a makeshift track for running bugs n trugs.And theres also a concrete skatepark there with plenty bowls,spines,ramps....savage land

The place is easy to find, directions & map below.If you need any more info, just ask.We will be signing everyone in when you arrive, ask for Dave & I'll get your details & check your xtal frequencys...we have spare xtals to get everyone running.

Everyone is welcome, please spread the word & invite your mates along.We'll be McBashin every month, if you cant make this one,check back here for future RC meets across Scotland.

MAP

From Glasgow take the A9 to Perth.At Broxden roundabout take the 2nd exit A93 Perth.Follow this road going straight on at all roundabouts & traffic lights.This will take you down Glasgow Road & into the centre of Perth straight down South Street.At the end of South Street you'll see Perth bridge, the road splits into 3 lanes at the junction.Turn right here onto Tay Street, straight on at the next set of lights, under the railway bridge & straight on at the next mini roundabout.Thats you on shore road & you'll see the skatepark & South Inch on your right...easy.

From Edinburgh keep on the M90 you will pass junction 10 signposted Perth, ignore that 1, & keep going over the Friarton Bridge & leave the motorway at junction 11.Follow the A85 signposted Perth/Coupar Angus.At the first set of lights take a left over the bridge & left again at the next lights onto Tay Street.Straight on at the next lights & mini roundabout,thats you on Shore Road ,the skateparks on your right.

From Dundee leave the A90 at junction 11 & follow directions as above.

sounds good, going to miss it though as sunday is track day, a couple of people who come to csor do mcbashing aswell i believe.

why not come along to csor's new track one week. its still only new so not fully complete (only jumps to be put in) but its turning into a great track.

were also planning a bash park on the site aswell.

check out www.csor.co.uk for more details

Latest posts

Members online

Back