• yes

Votes: 33 82.5%
  • no

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • good idea but i have a better one

Votes: 3 7.5%

• Total voters
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big worm

ok here is an idea i came up with a few months back....
i really liked the way the hpi bar was made but i found that the truck wanted to wobble or weave from side to side and fall over so i thought ... well maybe just maybe 2 wheels are better than one so here are a few pics of what i came up with .Didint post it till now cuz i wanted to be sure it would work and hold up.. well a gallon of bashing (and several 200ft+ wheelies) later yup it works:FarleyParty: btw the truck is a savage X SS and with that k4.6 some type of bar is a MUST

I take it you took the pics with your RAZR? That would explain why they're so small even after you click on them. Not really much you can do about that except stretch them. Problem with that is they will destort after just a little stretching and it may be hard to see what's really there anyway.

Oh sorry didn't answer the question...from what I can see it looks good! Hard to see much with the small and kind of dark pics, but what I see looks pretty good! I've never tried running even one, so I don't have much of an opinion on running a wheelie bar at all, but your setup looks nice.

I don't know where to get one but, check out my wheelie bar. I made it out of an old street car, this thing will do endless wheelis. I love it.
IMG_0615.JPG

Pulse the throttle and it will stay up even with one wheelie bar. I do like the double bar idea tho.

i agree 100% thrasher... cept for i gotta let of for that half second when the wheels come up.. just to stop it from going over on its roof.. but after that quick letoff its w.o.t till i run out of room

looks like a good idea you have going there man, i was just wondering why you have a scrotom hanging from your rear bumper? lol

naw i'm in ontario, your luckey if ya live there you just walk to great hobbies eh?

so lucky i'm waitin for parts like once every two weeks :(, so when you go in there is it like a big warehouse full of amazing amazingness, or is it a store or what's the deal?

well they have a lot but quite often not the part I'm lookin for.... the edmonton store has a much better inventory of car/truck stuff.. although the pei store is improving...boat plane and heli stuf are big here

Lol Guy asks about his idea for a wheelir bar and all you guys can talk about are his nuts! Go Figure? Lol

well the bar setup has withstood another weekend of hard bashing , 1/2 gallon of fuel....and several bad landings i mean so bad that the bars dug into the lawn like an inch or more.. bar held up great but i did manage to break one of the screws that hold the bumper to the bumper suports ,so i guess i will try to get whats left of that screw out.....replace the pullcord AGAIN then install the ribbed pipe and giver a try

Good luck getting the end of the screw out. I keep having to buy parts trees just for those supports. Good thing about that is I have a sea of skid plates now and can change those whenever I want to.

well i just looked through my spare parts (thank god for ebay) and found a support.....and i came up with an idea........ what if i drilled that hole right on through and used a longer screw that way WHEn not IF i break a screw again well i could grab it with a pair of pliers and spin it out and replace it

Latest posts

Members online

Back