drop in cen diff idea..........

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jon

ok guys just trying to keep busy in my lay off time so i can up with an idea (I'm sure some have done it but still......)
i want to make cen diffs rtr and completely drop in ready.
people don't realize how "difficult" the mod is with out the knowledge, tools, materials.
i would get them completely ready to be droped in, you pm me with your order and ill get them made and shipped out.
i would offer:
1.diffs modded, filled with oil or grease in diff cases, and shimmed.
2. just the diffs modded with shims
3. just the diffs no shims.
all include a pinion with race cut with this u need at max 2 shims on pinion
now for parts, i would have regular diff cups, hardened diff cups.
10000wt oil
auto grease (works well)
1000 wt.
from what i read you can run these diffs with out oil and dry and its the equivalent of running stock savage diffs with 2000 wt in them

as for price it all depends on cost to me. the cost of a cen diff varies from week to week, and the parts are not cheap, i will say that a complete ready to be droped in diff shimmed and all will around $100 shipped for a set of 2. that will be the top of the line set, hardened cups etc....

now cost will vary depending on parts used I.E. hardened cups, oil, grease ETC. this is why if you pm me your order i can give u a price. just give me a list of what you want.

now i need input from you guys, i have alot of interest on another site, i just ask for everyone to be patient and bare with me the start of a great thing, its in its first stages so things can be a little blury.....

sounds like a awsome idea!! i would be in for a set.. the only reason i haven't done the cen diff mod is i don't really have the know how or the tools so this would be great!!!

I also think its a good idea i might be interested it a set..

Latest posts

Members online

Back