Don't buy GPM Racing stuff

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sharkattack99

Literally drove it for 20 minutes jumped it once missed the ramp the second time and this happened so pissed lol. mind you its the front and back same side.

poop happens!
I haven't had a car that didn't break in the first day of driving, in it's original setup, hence, don't buy any cars ;)

If GPM ignores you and doesn't replace the part, then we can start ignoring them too ;)
But where I am from, that's usually no issue, the local dealer replaces the part right away, even though, in some cases, I think, it wasn't so much due to a bad part, as much as bad driving ;)

What have we all been telling you about metal parts? Now, this was just a threaded rod, but still. Plastic on anything you want to bend and take a beating. The problem is that the metal parts of that upper arm gave no give to the threaded rod. Then SNAP!

Also, please don't call out people against a brand unless it is really necessary. We all know GPM and Integy is just for shelf queens anyways. So technically you used the product out of it's bounds. ;):D

At least amazon is refunding me, I've also had the plastic ones break the same way. But it's part of the hobby breaking parts.:D

Latest posts

Members online

Back