does anyone know where good track(OUTSIDE NITRO TRACk) for practice near greensboro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

trebreeden

I'm looking for a good trck to practice with my nitro rc truck pls help any place near greensboro,nc

Greensboro bt that was after I told yhu but tryna find something closer

Yea...Anderson rc is 25 miles. I'm gonna try the bmx track in Burlington on Sunday and then Jr's parking lot always has some guys racing Sunday afternoon. Mostly drag, but with mt's and others. I think there's a little dirt over there also.

they will let you drive your car on the bmx track

Idk....gonna find out. Lol. The guy at kc hobby said they're usually cool with it as long as your not makin a mess...figured if they kick me out ill Jus go to Jr's and run with those guys. What hobby shop you using??

What they mean by mess and anderson rc I'm goin down there 2mar0 to pic up my savage

Trash and stuff like that...I go to kc hobby in archdale. They guy there (Keith) is super helpful dosent mind tweaking on your truck without charge and will usually beat most net prices. He likes to see people in the hobby.

Let me kno if he let yhu do yhu mind calling down there and see becuz I might come down there Sunday

I'll try to contact someone...eitherway I'm goin for it. Like I said I know they're gonna be runnin at Jr's on Alamance rd Sunday afternoon.

Wats the bmx track name ima call down theree

Wat time u going

The park in lot got straight aways that's it

oh but let me know sunday if he let you drive on the track

Latest posts

Members online

Back