do u let your girlfriend/wife etc drive ur RC?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamskii

heres a quick one.. do you let your significant female other drive your RC cars? I let my fiance drive the savvy X, full throttle on and off road, do bmx tracks and go bashing with it. I figure would rather let her have some fun with it and enjoy the hobby and therfore support me (and my spending). That way she doesnt think its a waste of time or give me hard time over how much time i spend tuning or on maintenance. whatever she breaks i know i can fix it.

my brother is quite opposite.. he doesnt let his GF touch his car at all. he did at least buy her an electric raven stadium.. lol. at least she still interested at some level.

how about you folks?

adamskii:p

I don`t have a girlfriend or wife but I let my ( almost ) 4yr old cousin drive my savvy.
you should see the smile on his face when he`s driving it!

Heck yeah I let my wife drive my Savage she has wrecked a few things but she is getting good at fixing it I figure if she can drive it and break it then she can fix it it is funny you bring this ? up the wife and I were just talking about buying her the X kit when the lhs gets them in then she can built her own truck and be pround of it like I am with my SS

thats how i got my son into these trucks . i let him drive mine and now he is really good. my wife likes them and has driven them a few times but would rather watch then to break somthing.

my wife is the opposite, she couldn't give a monkeys about my savvy, she wouldn't even come and watch me compete in my first ever proper race :(

My 4 yr old on the other hand, thinks the sun shines out of my savvys exhaust! :)

i don't have a girl and i'm the only one ho drives THA SAV.. it's just to xpencive to let someone els drive with it..and when i'm drinving .. i'm having to much fun with it to let someone else drive with it.. hehe

I've let my nephew and niece drive mine. As it turned out she had more fun driving around the yard and was better at doing it than my nephew.

I let girlfriends, some real young cousins, and just about anyone drive my savage, I even let a cop who stopped in a park to watch me tearing around with it drive it. As long as the area they are driving in is alright. I know they will have to do something pretty major to do any real damage.

jdogg_js_here said:
I let girlfriends, some real young cousins, and just about anyone drive my savage, I even let a cop who stopped in a park to watch me tearing around with it drive it. As long as the area they are driving in is alright. I know they will have to do something pretty major to do any real damage.

I got a programmable radio so if anyone wants to drive my sav I set the end point adjustment of the throttle back to 50-60 %.
It stays almost at the end of 1st gear and because I`m on a large open grassfield it`s very hard to damage the savage, I agree to that.

My wife has her own savage, lol....But before she had one, I'd always let her drive it. She didn't want to drive it for the longest time because of how much they cost, but started to drive when I showed her how cheap the usual breakable parts were. I'll let anyone drive my truck if it's going to give them an oppprtunity to see how funny the hobby can be/is.

i don't have a misses or girlfriend, I'm trying to convince him to get one, he says he wants an electric rock crawler though

well i don't have a girl, yet anyway i'm 14 and i let my dad drive my savage he's really in to it he looks like a kid again. now he bought a nitro rustler

My wife's goal is to see how much abuse see can dealies to mine. Theirs a tree in the yard that, has height marks. See tries to see how high see can get the cars to go.

no way no how i let my daughter have a do last christmas morning she went under the wheel of our car (only car on the carpark) on trashed the whole of the front suspension smashed in a big way so its just me now (solo pilot) i let her co pilot if she wants, keep her happy:shtgn:

iv offered my wife a shot but shes scared shel break it. shel blast it away then turn and come back but thats it. my 4yr old son loves it tho. i let him steer and i do throttle.

I let mine, she does pretty good, don't think she could hurt it and worst than me. let my son, but I don't let to many drive it unless they have driven 1 befor or I'm in a wide open spot where thay cant hit anything.so I'm kinda picky on who drive's it. Most my freinds i think are imtemidated by it and the speed it goes.....People I bash with ill let drive.

I let my girlfriend drive my evader but she really has no intrest in the hobbie she says thats all I do id work on it drive it and talk to u guys on here..... I want to get her a savay of her own so we have more in common....IMO the perfect women would be deaf,blind,and mabey no legs.............

i let my wife drive my savage x and she got it wedged under my camaro and you know how low camaros are. so never will she get another chance to drive my toys, but she likes to bash so i got her a mini lst to play with in the house and she takes it to work to play with.........

When/if I get a girlfriend she can drive as much as she can..when I've taught her how to brake the thing!

Latest posts

Members online

Back