do not buy batteries from mybatterysupply.com

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

treecat

I purchased some batteries from mybatterysupply.com. They were supposed to be for my rc car. 4200 mAh 7.2 volt with tamyia connectors. 4 of them and they were about 110. Not cheap price, but I figured it would be worth it. They sent me the wrong batteries. I got same voltage and capacity, but diffent shape. I emailed them and they said I would have to just return them, I could not exchange them. SO, I go to the returns and there is a 20% restocking fee. I email back and ask if this is the case, as I got the wrong batteries and I just want to exchange them. Yup. you blew it by shopping with us, I guess they were trying to say. So, I emailed back and said you just lost a cutomer. Ok, now I figure, maybe these will fit if I jam them in, just a little. They are almost the same shape. I need the 2 stacks of 3, but got the 6 side by side. So I am just prying the cover off the side of the e-Savage and barely pushing the batteries and they come apart. No shrink wrap, just some lame hot glue that did not even bond at all to the slippery plastic covers on the batteries. Anyways, I slightly bent the rest of them and they just came apart. One of them even had a tab hitting the ground right by the pos terimial. I swear, what a crappy job. And this is what they do for a living. SO, I just took them all apart, soldered them into the right configuration and then JB welded them together, then used shrink tube on it. Now they are properly assembled. What a terrible company, do not buy anything from mybatterysupply.com

Try Onlybatterypacks.com FOR YOUR BATTERY NEEDS!!! Awsome Products And Great To Deal With!!!!! AND CHEAP TOO!!!!! LOL

-
I just noticed that you said you reglued the batteries and bacically sealed the deal.
Oh well... this may have helpped.

-Here's what you could have told them, treecat....Word for word...

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Invioce no..... pertinant info, ect.

(Quote: To whom it may consern in customer service.....

I ordered these ___________________ batteries. They were not shipped.

I DID NOT order these ________________ batteries. They were shipped.

I was billed for the batteries I did order...
I brought this error to your attention, and asked for the correct items to be sent.

A re-stocking fee and the cost of returning these batteries for this error should not
apply here and is highly un-reasonable. This shipping error clearly falls on you, the
shipper,.. not myself, the reciever.

I will return the incorrectly shipped batteries if....
I see an E-mail with a pre-paid shipping vochure, authorizing me to return these
said betteries. This, I believe is reasonable...

Either way,... I want, and expect a full refund of for the charges I was billed for.
This is reasonable, also.

The responsibilliy for this incorrect shipment clearly falls on the sender...Plain and simple.

A re-stocking fee is un-warranted.

Like I said,... I did request an exchange, early on...
But now, I'm too annoyed with this imposed 20% re-stocking charge your company
has indicated I pay to simply exchange these batteries for the one's I originally ordered, correctly.

Why would there be any mistery in myself not wanting to do further business with your company.

If my request for a refund is not honnored,...
I will be in contact with the B B B, Consumer Affairs, PayPal, and the
Internet Fraud Commission for this blatent error in billing protocal.
Thank You very much." End quote)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
Very Well Put Doob!!! Sure U Werent A Lawyer In A Past Life? Lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I did, well not as well as you just said it but

I did go back and forth with them serveral times. They kind of have this one reply. Go to our webiste and view return policy. They also stated that I agreed to it when I purchased. It is only a little money, so I will not loose too much sleep over it. I am howerver going to do alot of advertising for them. I hope I will cost them 10,000 in business. That is what really gets dishonest people, is taking away the money. Thanks for all of the good advice and sound business procedure though.

It Really Boggles My Mind For A Company To Treat A Customer Like That, Especially When It Comes To Rc As Alot Of Us Are Willing To Spend Fairly Large Amounts Of Money With A Company That Stands By There Products So Its In There Best Interest To Deal With There Customers With The Respect They Deserve!! I Hear Ya, That It Wasnt Alot Of Money But Word Of Mouth Is A Strong Advertisement Whether It Be Positive Or Negative!! Sorry Just My 2 Cents!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol

TREECAT thanks for the heads up you have probley saved other members from losing their money and saving them from the headach of it all. Thank you

Hope so, that was my motivations. Good luck with your battery cells!

Latest posts

Members online

Back