Diggers dungon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Savagedude123

Well me and my parents want to bring a camping trailer to the world finals that are coming up in a few weeks. But we are not sure if we have to reserve a spot, or if there are places to dump sewer or if we can run our generator? Also I wanyt to know if there is a fee to park and or camp there? :cylonA:

no on site place to dump sewer water but you can camp right there no reservations needed. there is hookups for power on site so you probley won't need the generator less you get there to late to get pluged in.

sorry guys but i got another question do they have water hooks ups there or do they not?

P.s my mom is asking all these questions LOL!!!!!1

ok Mom here - is there somewhere off of Digger's Dungeon to get more water for the tank and to dump the sewer tank . I heard Walmarts do this but never used .
Thanks last year we stayed at a hotel - sorry for all the questions.

ok Mom here - is there somewhere off of Digger's Dungeon to get more water for the tank and to dump the sewer tank . I heard Walmarts do this but never used .
Thanks last year we stayed at a hotel - sorry for all the questions.

To the best of my knowledge, there's nowhere close that that you can pump. Mike (NLRCMD) is the best one to ask. He camps down there every year. There's a Walmart about 30 minutes away but I don't know if they've got the facilities you're looking for.

Latest posts

Members online

Back