Diff Upgrade

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JaCkEdMaN

Has anyone done that diff upgrade that hpi has for these trucks that put an few extra spider gears into the diffs. Just wanted to know if it's any good

yes it is a good upgrade!! hpi figured that out so all the new savage x's and stuff have the 4 spider gears instead of the 2!! they hold up to the more powerful engines alot better!!

Ok so i'm thinking that i should do that then I know i'm aren't like that now so i'll wait till i blow an diff and replace it then. why spend the money if i don't have to yet right!

Ok so i'm thinking that i should do that then I know i'm aren't like that now so i'll wait till i blow an diff and replace it then. why spend the money if i don't have to yet right!

thats what I'm trying to do lmao but its soooooooo hard at times!! my name says it all NITROADDICT LOL

you guys are crazy i have enough part sitting doing nothing as it is if my wife found out how much i do have doing nothing and then spend more she would kill me so what she don't know can't hurt right

thats what i did i blew my diff and put in the 4 bevel gears and alum diff cups,what savy u got

thats what i did i blew my diff and put in the 4 bevel gears and alum diff cups,what savy u got

Ok you see my savage is an mutt. yes an mutt I won an parts lot off ebay that was I would say 60% of the truck for about 90 CAD so at the time it was 73USD and that was the tvp's both diffs bumpers and a few other parts from an SS kit and I put the X transmission into it and my own radio gear the engine and now i'm done my build and almost finished the engine break in. So I call this savage The SS-X. What Make diff cups did you get

When my stuff breaks, that's when I spend money on upgrades. This stuff gets expensive quick if you let it!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back