diff lockers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thunder9000

I'm looking for locker for the rear of my savage does anyone have a part# .has anyone tried jb welding the diff,cause i was thinking of just getting a spare diff and filling it with that magic putty its like clay but hardens after mixing it together.any and all advice with be appreciated.

the vertigo site mentions the locker but doesnt have any pics or info.does any one have any pics of a locker for the savage.ive looked around a bit and haven't been able to find anything.

yeah found it .I have diff grease in them right now and i like the way it drives but was wondering if the 100,000wt oil is heavier or lighter than the grease.cause if i weld em i cant go back with out buying new ones.i just want to be sure thats all.

the vertigo one, if you can find it is essentially the same thing as welding, except it uses screws. the maximizer diff locker is weird if they still use the same style they used to, i wish there was a better selection of diff lockers, as they are a ton of fun.

they do drastically increase pressure on the drive train on cement though, and grass or other semi hardpack so get used to going through dogpbones or invest in some really good one and some nice cups while your at it..

I bought mine on ebay if I remember correctly. Just a piece of solid aluminum connecting the to ends of the diff. All the gears are taken out. How are you gonna be running the rig. I decided to take mine due to I kept breaking dogbones.

i'm just basher ,i run on grass, gravel and a large parking lot sometimes.since i put the grease in the rear diff i like the way it launches when you stab it after making a turn one wheel doesn't unload thats why i was thinking "locker"but maybe i might be better off using the 100,000wt oil.maybe i should use a heavier grease.

Latest posts

Members online

Back