diff iol ques. for hot bodies lsp

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hpinitromt

diff oil question for hot bodies lsp

what does everyone run for diff oil weights, i bash in a huge 1100 acre sand pit and a occasional construction site, i dint race but will pretend to race in a dirt lot we have done the road

also, who makes hop up parts for the lightning? i haven't found much so far

Last edited by a moderator:
I just recently put 7k in both front and back. But I have ran 7k front with the back being 5k and 3k. I liked the 7 and 5 better the 7 and 3..

what does everyone run for diff oil wheigts, i bash in a huge 1100 acre sand pit and a occasional construction site, i don't race but will pretend to race in a dirt lot we have done the road

also, who makes hop up parts for thr lightning? i haven't found much so far

I run a 200 acre 100 sand pit is huge. Speaking of sand pits where is this one at?

I also run the 7 and 5 setup always have. You said your one of the Original members did you have a different name? Always good to see one of the Original members around.

great thread guys as I'm just about to install the alum diffs and was wondering what weight to use so thanks guys!!!!

]-[0pa]0ng;68847 said:
I run a 200 acre 100 sand pit is huge. Speaking of sand pits where is this one a
I also run the 7 and 5 setup always have. You said your one of the Original members did you have a different name? Always good to see one of the Original members around.
the pit is in newport,ny actually its a quarry
and my name was still hpinitromt back then, i think its been like 5 yrs?

man, everyone runs different weights, I'm as lost as before! lol
i think ill go with 7 and 5, but what about the center?
this is my first truggy, I'm not used to centers diffs and stuff

everyone has different driving styles,drives on different surfaces,racing bashing,:motorcycle: so i guess all i could say is experiment with different weights...

man, everyone runs different weights, I'm as lost as before! lol
i think ill go with 7 and 5, but what about the center?
this is my first truggy, I'm not used to centers diffs and stuff

No center diff on a savage. Savages have trannys. Savages are not truggies. They are Moster Trucks. :)

Members online

No members online now.
Back