Default Savage Flux HP With Hop ups for sale !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fluxinator

For sales, purchases, descriptions, or for any other matter related to this specific forum, the Owner and / or Staff of HPISF does not warrant or assume any legal or monetary liability or responsibility related to the accuracy, completeness, usefulness, or condition of any information, apparatus, or product sold herein.

Hey guys I'm getting out of Land RC and moving up to Air. So I'm selling my Flux.

It has Al HPI Big bore shocks, Al knuckles in the front and Tie rod eliminators in the back. I have the XL off set at the back and stock in the front. It has a DS1015 Servo and Losi Zombie wheels and it will come with a set of 2S batts. The batts are 40C 5000mah Sky lipos.

I want 650 shipped for it
I am willing to part out. However the truck will stay stock i wont part out the motor and ESC unless some one wants to buy the truck as a roller first

6fd725d6.jpg

3f57984e.jpg

44fd4d56.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok guys last offer 450+20 for the shipping For the trucks as is with all the hop ups! This is the last drop ill make. Its the same price that a used Flux goes for! Last price drop. If it does not sell ill keep it... wont be a problem for me.

would u trade for a all done up savage it all flm all the servos upgraded 2 bodys all heavy duty dog bones etcs.. i can email u pics

3 bucks sudi .... thats all I'll give yea. You take payments ? :bolt:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back