decent exhaust for my .28 engine and exhaust/tank problem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pietrOmertaBMC

hello, i'm looking for a decent exhaust for my axial .28 engine but don't know what to buy since i'm pretty new at the nitro thing... have 2 Fluxes but this is quite different hehehe :)

I hear alot of people saying the dynamite 086 is a very good choice, any other suggestions or should i just go and buy this one ? ;)

and the other question/problem: i don't have any space between my exhaust and the nitrotank and i cant get some space between them...
Is this a problem or can the nitrotank handle the heat of the exhaust???

thanx alot!

for the best power increase i've heard go with the ERCM as well.

i know you've heard me say it...
DSC_0245.jpg

i have run 3 diff pipes on my axial and i liked the macs marine pipe and the hpi polished. they both work well but i am going to try and save the scratch for the ercm pipe

but i'm running the polished and its a good exhaust and you can grab one for like $20.00 on ebay if your not wanting to spend alot......

Great looking pipe frddyj. Just wondering if you us the XL style header than the 4.6 style one would it flow more free and will it make one or more of these pipes better at low or high end. Looks like you have room for the more rounded header than the extreme bend you have there.

I'm curious about the tank/pipe clearance issue. Since they are on opposite sides of the vehicle.
Tank on left and pipe on the right. Love to see a pic.

Latest posts

Members online

Back