Damage report 7july10.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoeGuam

HPI 17T RACING CLUTCH BELL. PUNCH IT, LETS SEE THE WHEELIES. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS! POWER

dca85302.jpg

79ff62e7.jpg

DS1015 STRIPPED GEAR. GOING FAST, FLIP, FLIP, FLIP!

d82ffe53.jpg

OUCH!! PUFF

b93cb0b0.jpg

ouch.... Nice job on that clutchbell, i haven't seen one stripped like that before! What mill did that?
What happen to the lipos! I haven't seen a LiPo puff like that before, haven't been driving hard enough i guess :Mr.confused:

nice work... was the clutch bell done with the picco? seems like it that was done by a brushless motor!
What happend to your lipos to puff like that???
And what the hell man? how did you strip your ace? I have had some bad cartwheels with my much heavier savage and never stripped my gears!!!

A hard cart wheel at approx 45+ MPH did the ds1015 damage.

I cant figure out the LiPo. Been a while using them but now it is done with, so off to get new LIPOs for my sons brushless.

The Clutch Bell damage was using the AB modified Picco and Fioroni Clutch. I looked at everything all bolts fastened, new motor and engine mounts, but maybe a bad mechanic on the line up. The ERCM did some wear before but not as quick. Somewhere there is a single point failure or the powerhouse is just to much for some of my parts.

well i have gone through around 4 pinions in the last 20 LiPo runs. Which is ridiculous... I personally think its the power of the brushless motor, but people are saying its something else.

Wow dude, at least maxamps has a killer warranty, maybe they'll hook you up! Can't believe that clutch bell, that's some power!

well its to bad to hear about the damage but good to know you bash the heck out of your savage lol

When you ask for power from me you receive POWER!!! :resp: :nitromill:

wow joe, getting my truck out on sunday with same engine as you, hope i have better luck, what gearing where you running, must of been a bad mesh to do that to the bell

what kind of spur gear do you have? my guess is you have a hardened steel spur... you need to have a hardened clutch bell to match it or you will strip the clutch bell like you did.

what kind of spur gear do you have? my guess is you have a hardened steel spur... you need to have a hardened clutch bell to match it or you will strip the clutch bell like you did.

thats a racing bell in the pic ..

Latest posts

Members online

Back