custom decals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim 18

alright, i'm pretty new here, but i've been into r/c cars since i was probably 8 or 9 years old, with a little break around the high school years. but i've been going kind of crazy lately looking for a place where i can get custom printed vinyl decals done up. i've looked around here and found nothing, aside from ask the judge. i've sent him a pm and an email, still waiting on a response (just sent it a day or two ago, so thats all fine and good and whatnot). does anyone know of any other place where i could order up some decals? some logos are my own custom made logos, like a team logo i have, but i'd also like some corporate logos, so a place that doesn't mind reproducing those is a huge plus. thanks!

alright, i'm pretty new here, but i've been into r/c cars since i was probably 8 or 9 years old, with a little break around the high school years. but i've been going kind of crazy lately looking for a place where i can get custom printed vinyl decals done up. i've looked around here and found nothing, aside from ask the judge. i've sent him a pm and an email, still waiting on a response (just sent it a day or two ago, so thats all fine and good and whatnot). does anyone know of any other place where i could order up some decals? some logos are my own custom made logos, like a team logo i have, but i'd also like some corporate logos, so a place that doesn't mind reproducing those is a huge plus. thanks!
Hey bro! go check out my big bro @ Kona Kustom Decals.com he does all kinds of custom work,go check out his site and give him a call.he's a sponser over on RCCNA forums his link is on the left side of the screen,tell him i sent ya! ,:peace:aloha

Hey bro! go check out my big bro @ Kona Kustom Decals.com he does all kinds of custom work,go check out his site and give him a call.he's a sponser over on RCCNA forums his link is on the left side of the screen,tell him i sent ya! ,aloha

will do, thanks!

i'm in rhode island. i know of a car audio shop that may be able to help me out. i was hoping to find a place that specifically does r/c decals just to make life a little easier on both ends, but i was gonna swing by there within the next few days. just trying to gather a couple options right now.

Hey bro! go check out my big bro @ Kona Kustom Decals.com he does all kinds of custom work,go check out his site and give him a call.he's a sponser over on RCCNA forums his link is on the left side of the screen,tell him i sent ya! ,:peace:aloha

sent an email through the site, though i'm not sure if it was recieved or not. figured i'd wait a couple days then try again. look like some pretty high quality decals, which was exactly what i was looking for. thanks for the heads up!

I can cut logos and all but one color. I also have paint mask that I can cut for painting the body. 7" Wide Max tho.

sent an email through the site, though i'm not sure if it was recieved or not. figured i'd wait a couple days then try again. look like some pretty high quality decals, which was exactly what i was looking for. thanks for the heads up!

Hey Jim. This is Curt from KKD. I did get your email. Sorry been busy and just started going through all my emails.hammer time My printer is giving me the sh!ts and needs to be serviced. But cut and layered stuff I still can do....dependent on the size? LMK through my website or pm me here with what you're wanting and pics if you got them and I'll try to render them up for you. Looking forward to helping you.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back