Crawling at the LHS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

JohnH

Well LHS did a crawling track behind the shop. I got the camera and started taking pics.

that is a real nice course someone spent a lot of time on that I give them thumbs up looks like alot of fun thanx for sharing mega

Ricks crazy trick RC4WD custom crawler.

Nice I got the itch for crawling allready I bought a tamiya f350, and I'm allready fabricating a 4 link system for it, and I haven't even got it together yet.

great pictures Mega, looks like alot of fun.

scrog watch when you do the 4 link on it. i did 3 4 links for mine and ran into issues. finally had Bobo from the dungeon look at it at the World Finals and told me where i went wrong. easiest way to put it. Use the wheely king design. It is just like the full size trucks. look at it semetrically. That is the biggest thing. all the angles need to be pretty close to what you see on the WK.

Thanks alot mega, I will look into that design, I'm yet to drill or buy any parts for it, so I will try to do it right the first time. Ive been trying to use the savage turnbuckles, but I'm sure I will need different parts.

Man, I wish my LHS supported crawling that much.

I've started a rock garden, but it's not as nice as that one yet.

vanquish-6.jpg

old thread but I finally finished the build on my tamiya f 350, I have done a four link rear new tires, new tranny(r2) 55t lathe motor and this thing crawls like a dream for a scaler, anyway I cant wait untill pring for some of the real stuff(savage)
184.jpg

183.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
very nice dude. look at pro line for all there scale crawler hop ups.

Latest posts

Members online

Back