Crash`s U.S. Custom Cage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crash

Thank you Shuan for the oprotunity to test your new cage design.

I recieved it today, the packaging was great. The paint and welding all looks professional. Great job

Installing the cage took 60 seconds. fit? Perfect

This cage is very light imo

I will wiegh the cage later and put it here--------------->

here are some pics

cagetest.jpg

newcage002.jpg

newcage003.jpg

newcage004.jpg

review rating (1-10)

price 10
quality 10+
installation 10+
durability 10+

Dan aka crash, crashy, uncle crash, newbee

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm loving that cage design right there.. It looks amazing, I'm not all for the big ones, that one just stands out.. Excellent work Shaun

That cage design is killer. Really painted up nice with the flat black too rockout

Update

I just got to run the truck with cage.

No noticeable loss in power from added weight

wheelies better now then before cage.

I agree, thats a sick looking design. Its low profile keeping the weight low. Looks very sturdy and loving the flat black.

Crash how do you like the different size tires. I would think that the big difference in Roll-out or Diameter you would see an ill affect. But of course if the front is in the air all the time it really wont matter, LOL.

Man that is sick lookin cage there..Nice design there Drummer..:resp:

I agree, thats a sick looking design. Its low profile keeping the weight low. Looks very sturdy and loving the flat black.

Crash how do you like the different size tires. I would think that the big difference in Roll-out or Diameter you would see an ill affect. But of course if the front is in the air all the time it really wont matter, LOL.

ya, I put the crime fighters on the front just to play around. went 2 wheel drive for some crazy wheelies.

I will go back to nubzs all around and back to 4 wheel drive for some bashing

I tried to do a flux style standing back flip, no go just lands upside down.

if I'm in IL anytime soon, I'm gonna jack that drummercage rockout

the cage flips up to expose radio box and engine area
very sweet

IMG%5D

mailgooglecom.jpg

:jamout:

thats just awesome!! !_! /\/\/\/\ worth a gold crown =)
.................................|_____|...................................................... :resp:

i missed this thread somehow, lol well anyway thats one of the nicest designed cages i've seen. it gives u the protection u need without all the extra bulk!! awsome work!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok guys testing is over!!!!! i now have the cages for sale ;) Thanks crash for the Great!! review ;) :resp: these are 50 + shipping thanks shawn /drummer

Thank you Shuan for the oprotunity to test your new cage design.

I recieved it today, the packaging was great. The paint and welding all looks professional. Great job

Installing the cage took 60 seconds. fit? Perfect

This cage is very light imo

I will wiegh the cage later and put it here--------------->

here are some pics

cagetest.jpg

newcage002.jpg

newcage003.jpg

newcage004.jpg

review rating (1-10)

price 10
quality 10+
installation 10+
durability 10+

Dan aka crash, crashy, uncle crash, newbee

the beating continues

Ok I just found this thread AND wow I love this cage so much!! I wish I had one for my FLM tvp's!!! I know Drummer is a great guy with great cages but how do you order one I am really considering this cage...

ok guys testing is over!!!!! i now have the cages for sale ;) Thanks crash for the Great!! review ;) :resp: these are 50 + shipping thanks shawn /drummer

Ok I just found this thread AND wow I love this cage so much!! I wish I had one for my FLM tvp's!!! I know Drummer is a great guy with great cages but how do you order one I am really considering this cage...

https://www.hpisavageforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8648

tell him yo want a Crash's flip top special

let him know you have FLM tvp's

Love it!! the best looking cage iv seen, looks as tho youve given it a beating and it looks perfectly straight and true still.

Gonna get on to drummerguy about one for my flm ext tvp's i have on their way to me.

Nice1.

Members online

Back