crappy tire nitro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

puckamahow racing

wow even Canadian tire and Wal Mart are jumpin on the r/c bandwagon couldn't believe me ol eyes when i saw this at my second favorite store....lol

rccrappytire.jpg

Is this thing actually nitro, if so are they stocking the fuels and ARO's, igniter's and so on.

Are the parts replaceable, do you know?

How much are they selling for?

Looks cheap but atleast its a start. I have always thought that they could sell things like Team Losi Mini Sliders and so on.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know anything about them, they just came out this week i think. but they do look cheap. and it says on their site that the engines are real working engines powerd by nitro fuel.

whats your 1st fav store?

SMF for me , i wish Bruce wouldn't call it quits , but i understand , i just purchased everthing i could for my rebuild , talk about quick shipping man i really hate to see smf go.
SL.

first store

any hobby store is my first favorite...lol

they do have replacement parts and even some hop ups they retail here in Canada for $249.99 another $100 and you got the ss kit so doubt i'll ever own one...lol

Or people will buy this crap and think there all the same. I just hope they find someone else ro to run with so they see the possibility's of the rest of the products that are decent.

Don't laugh. The day after I saw this, there was at least 15 people that came into our store and asked it we had them. I felt kinda bad but was honest and said those thing probably are not worth anything. And if they wanted to get into nitro rc, then think of a firestorm etc.

LOL my micro destroys that thing. HAHA I love the commercial "Hit the loop, Hit the loop!"

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back