Cool and very realistic NOS BOTTLE!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boro

Just had mine delivered, went for the blue one. Cant believe how realistic it looks on the back of my Savage. Will get some pics up later of it on.

ef_1.JPG

Check it out here if your interested

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NOS-BOTTLE-fo...ryZ19168QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

:cool:

nice your right about them being realistic.they look so cool keep us updated and send us some pics when you ve put it in!

isn't that a little flameble ??.. with that hot turning engine next to it??
... nice bashing at you LBPlace ..suddenly your truck explodes or something because a nice pimped feature on your truck hehehehe

Call me suspicious but I am wondering if he is the one actually selling them in the auction.

Either way they do look cool but I surely wouldn't put a lighter on the back of my truck.

it looks cool but at least when i go WOT i get a shot of the real stuff. i do like the look. if i could put it on my bottle as a cover it would be killer. but i think it is way to small to even cover the 5 gram bottle holder on my truck. what do you think chunky or is your kit still in the packaging collecting dust?;)

:( you should try it chunky. really it is wild.

lol....Well, I did take a step toward recovery today(see following):

12 Steps

I actually took the N02 Kit out of the packaging. There was a sudden rush of relief. My right hand began to twitch as color returned back to my fingernails. What a sensation. Hopefully, tomorrow I may be able to hold it in my hands for more than a minute.....

-Chunky Out-

Are you talking about the N02 kit that Megabyte and I have, or the bottle posted in this thread? If your talking about our kits, then yes, they work. But, the bottle posted in this thread is just for cosmetic purposes....

Lol. Yeah I meant the bottles in this thread. They are so cool looking. Well I'm sure the ones you guys have that actually work are crazy too.

Just go to the local pastry shop and buy a pack of the Whippet(sp?) bottles. Discharge them and start painting....I'm going to try it once I use one of mine.

if you run it right it will not hurt the engine. i ran it lean once and the nitrous shut down the engine. when i went to restart it i didn't think about the crank case full of O2 and when it blew it took the header off the engine. put new springs on the header new pipe coupling started it up and away i went. no damage except my pride.

Yeah I was... Go to light a cig or something and BOOM!...that wouldn't end up to good..lol

I hear what your saying about the NOS BOTTLE LIGHTER, ive taken it off and used all the butane in it, so now there no risk of it going KABOOM!!! Lol.

Will get some pics up as soon as its fully empty and back on again.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back