Converting Hpi parts to LRP??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THE PIPER

TIME TO PAY THE PIPER
Hey guys, Still waiting on my new lrp to come in. Any chance I could convert my header, engine mount and flywheel to the lrp? I tryed to find parts for it but it's so hard. Cheers!!:cheers:

I may be understanding you incorrectly but your stock or upgraded savage header, motor mount and flywheel will fit the LRP engine.

flywheels, headers and pipes are all interchangable between big blocks as long as its made for a big block engine, and the crank is the proper style but ur engine has the same crank as the lrp no worries

flywheels, headers and pipes are all interchangable between big blocks as long as its made for a big block engine, and the crank is the proper style but ur engine has the same crank as the lrp no worries

Excellent so glad to hear that thanks

The only thing I had problems with was the exhaust gasket on the LRP. I had to use the HPI one as the LRP one and all the others I found weren't thick enough and didn't seal properly.

check here for roto start parts, www.lrp-americastore.com. I had a lrp .28 in mine. the best pipe combo that my motor loved was the pipe and rounder header off the savage xl 5.9. that motor loved it, I had to go to 4 big bore shocks for header clearance, that gave it great bottom and top end and yes the hpi header gasket will be needed for a great seal

9 years since last post not bad :p

Date recognition is not required for registering on this site. ;) :D

As is evident over and over.....

Latest posts

Members online

Back