convert or buy flux?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtpockets

i have a savage now that has pretty much everything on it, but now i need a motor. i cant decide if i want to convert the one i have to brushless or buy a flux and hold on to the nitro maybe put another motor in it later. what do you guys think.

thats what i did with my revos. i still have the 3.3 and BL. i think i might see if i have enough to just buy the flux and hold on to my nitro savage.

also, all the parts for the nitro and the flux the same. because i have a whole mess of spares.

thats what i did with my revos. i still have the 3.3 and BL. i think i might see if i have enough to just buy the flux and hold on to my nitro savage.

also, all the parts for the nitro and the flux the same. because i have a whole mess of spares.

Mt the flux is all xl stuff but for the most part arms and stuff your right

+1 for keepin the nitro and buying a flux, although you might lose interest in the nitro after runnin the b/l.

i checked out some kershaw stuff & some b/l conversions when i was trying to decide, but in the end, you'll get a better truck if you keep the savage drive train & build a 'ground-up' or just get the flux. (wait almost forgot to add "I.M.O.")

:peace:

I would purchase the FLUX as it's set up to take the power better of the MMM. The Trans is also ready for the Electric reverse where the standard nitro trans has a OWB. If you want to put more of the power to the ground check into my PRC Extended Flux chassis.

i was thinking that too about the flux being specifically built for the more powerful brushless systems. I'm just so irritated with nitro lately. i never have any problems with my BL erevo, but with my 3.3, its always something.

Latest posts

Members online

Back