Contest Idea

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crash

How about a wheelie contest for distance, savages only. I only suggest this because I know I will win, I mean to say I can win. Lets do it. :10:

OK but lets make it challenging...NO WHEELIE BAR'S now lets see how good you are....

you got me, I suck without the wheelie bar. I have to tune the engine down as it is so it don't flip past wheelie bar.

lol yeah but just think if you could wheelie a good one with out it youd be the man....lol

SJ your a hard one to read. somtimes I wish you could come up with more than a one sentence post just so we can see your personnality shine through. don't take it personnally just wish I could tell who you are better and where your comin from......Friends...

ok we have some interest but no wheelie bar contest seems pretty tuff, I'm not saying no. maybe one distance with and one with out. And of course the whole contest is based on trust between forum members not to exaggerate their distance. And there is no prize for wiener. I mean winner.

anything goes

:DJjam: All wheelie bars apply, good luck men.
don't forget two distances with and without. protect your mills from flip overs and start praticing and submit your results here.

no I don't have a new engine yet. How am I meant to get my front wheels off the ground

made me laugh

funny, I have a spare mill just rebuilt hpi 4.6k I wont use it so you can.

Ok took off wheelie bar, it was like tak n off training wheels. Wow I suck ! I'm up to 30 - 40 feet rite now. Ive been practicing on grass.(what da frick did I just say?) don't read into that too much. I voted for Reagan.
Anyway hows everyone else doing did you take off wheelie bars yet?

ive managed 200ft+ on ashphalt with that twin wheelie bar setup...... but not managed to go more than 20 or 30 ft with no bar..... dang thing just wants to go on its roof..... good thing i still only have the k4.6

200 ' nice worm , come on site what kind of numbers are you work n with?
these arent final measurements just da teasers.

Ok took off wheelie bar, it was like tak n off training wheels. Wow I suck ! I'm up to 30 - 40 feet rite now. Ive been practicing on grass.(what da frick did I just say?) don't read into that too much. I voted for Reagan.
Anyway hows everyone else doing did you take off wheelie bars yet?
Yea..... right! ...lol. Did you know that carrots are our FRIENDS?....lol (private joke) Good luck, All.

Last edited by a moderator:
:10: :10: :10: Wheelies??????????? We should see who can do the best back flip. More points for doubles and triples. Now that would Rock. Peace.:10: :10: :10: :10: :10: :10: :10: :10: :blobfist:

NO, I for one am not up for a contest that would surely reck my savy's.

don't get me wrong , back flips are cool. but they are brutal to the drivetrain.

I have manged to do back flips and both times I did them something broke.

The wheelie contest never went anywhere, I think any long distance wheelie without a wheelie bar is not possible.

I got up to 30 -40 feet with out wheelie bar, over 300 feet with wheelie bar.

don't let this stop anyone else, sounds like fun to watch.

I say do it and post some vid.

I say just a normal bashing video........see which one is the craziest/wildest................just don't let the ppl that own hobbyshops or something like that compete because they get "free" parts! JK

Ok I went to the skate park to test my backflip abilities. what a hoot. Didn't do to much damage;
1) ziptie on exhaust manifold
2) bent front shock shaft
3) smile on my face = priceless (video coming soon)

I got that out of my system... what's the contest. Peace.

Last edited by a moderator:
i say best all around bash video, as voted on by the moderators/owners/possibly the contributing vendors like larsen? i would say poll, but then popularity will surely come into play. i say do ittt

That was our last contest

It breaks alot of stuff, lol

I have a entire truck still down from SMF tribute contest, THANKS CHUNKEY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Back