Construction Yard Bash

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
which video do u think is better outta the 3

well i would definately enter them in the contest as theres some pretty good prizes to be won!!! GOOD LUCK!!!! And good job on the vids!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
just wondering how many revos and savages you owned (broke) to come to this conclusion? MY guess is a great big NO on the revos!!!! soooo until you have owned one well uhmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!
Ion the other hand have owned an x 4.1,still have a xss,and xss #2 is being built......and i have 2 revos....1 of em never run..... and i have kept track of how many parts broken on each truck....... so far more parts broken on the x ss than on the revo!!! so maybe ya should go out buy a few trucks then run at least 3+ gallons of fuel through each of them in a season ,break em and actually form a valid opinion then talk trash

Last edited by a moderator:
I own 3 savages and my neighbor Has1 revo, 1 revo 3.3 with a picco 26 and 1 tmaxx with the 3.3 and none of them will hold up to the beating the savages will, granted the suspension on the Revo is awesome and eats terrain like no savage can, but an all out bash, the savage has a much better chance of survival. This is my opinion, I maybe wrong as I'm seldom right but, If you want a racer buy a Revo, A basher buy a Savage.

Latest posts

Members online

Back