Comments on the pic thread... Augest comments

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

]-[0pa]0ng

HPISF Supporter
BMC - that's a 1st for me. Seeing a pic like that. How difficult was it to clean?

Comments on the pic thread...

People cant resist to post in the pic thread so I make this for your comments.... How this post went from 1st to 3rd I don't know... Hop stole my thread w/o even trying... Any incite on this ? is it due to the dates and times when I merged in the posts ?

Last edited by a moderator:
i repped bmc for that pic last week.

that pic says a million words about a savage :resp:

I also vote for BMC's mud picture. All these guys did a great job though. There are some awesome action shots.

I bet he spent a week taking that truck apart cleaning it one screw at a time. Are those t maxx tires on that truck.

Can only echo what everybody else here says-BMC's pic ftw-its an awesome pic :jamout:

People cant resist to post in the pic thread so I make this for your comments.... How this post went from 1st to 3rd I don't know... Hop stole my thread w/o even trying... Any incite on this ? is it due to the dates and times when I merged in the posts ?

Sorry bud, Should have known better. That pic in particular caught my eye. If the pic should win it will ride for entire month on the Front page.

I will bet a truck load of money that bmc did not clean that truck, but I think I know who did(and it wasnt me) mmuuaahhaha (evil laugh)

Latest posts

Members online

Back