clutch shoes inquiry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tonycajjo

so i bought some new aluminum clutch shoes and didn't really look into the weight of them. i got a set of OFNA #10013 shoes, ALUM SILVER - 1.7g with two types of springs. longer black ones and shorter gold ones. i think I'm trouble. i have a .28 axial and 16T axial vented bell.

i should have gotten heavier shoes huh?

Its the spring weight thats more important here.
I'm not too savy on the OFNA's and what the proper spring is but I'm sure you will be OK and someone will post with more knowledge than I.
I do know when I got my Mugen's I had to get their pilot nut too so the springs would sit in the groove better compared to the stock HPI nut.
Hang tight it wont take too long for better answers.

they came with some spacing washers and they look like a direct drop in, but if they wont do the job correctly i'll return em, rock the stock ones for now then figure out whats best.

I'm just woundering but I just bought a set of the HPI savage alloy clutch shoes. I have 1.5 to 1 3/4 of nitro throught it and I just had my Axial 32 modded and was told that the shoes were done. How long are the Alloy good for? I hope more that 2 gallons. Cheers!:beer:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back