Cheapest RSC in the UK

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Londoner

c0ckney geezer!!
I know this isnt relevant to many of you here as most members are in the US, but i thought id share this for any other UK members looking for the RSC at a decent price, i was searching for the cheapest place to buy it from for some time and the cheapest i could find it for was 137.99 GBP + P&P, i could have ordered from the US as its alot cheaper there but with shipping + customs charges it would be more than the UK RRP, not to mention a 2 week wait.

So when i saw this i jumped on it, cheapest in the UK.

http://www.wheelspinmodels.co.uk/ca...on-Conversion-Set-For-Improved-Handling__516/

Now even cheaper Londoner (£110)

Wheelspin is a good shop, but I always find that their prices tend to be on the high side.

That is £110 at Wheelspin Hopit, yea sometimes they are a pound or two more than say Modelsport but i think they are a good shop/site as you say and iv had nothing but 100% top service from them on every order.

They also stock more savvy parts/hop ups than most of the other sites, theyre the first in the UK to get the new sway bar kit and still the only site in the UK selling it, was the same story with the bulletproof diffs.

One went for £50 new on eBay on auction the other day and there is another eBay seller now listing them for £89.99 buy it now, but i havnt found a normal model shop/site selling it cheaper as yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

Back