Cheap but good radio

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have seen those and wondered how good they were because there so cheap!! would u say there better then hpi's 2.4 ghz? not that there great lol

I am curious to see how it works. The on/off 3rd channel is perfect for a LED light mod. Just sayin.

I just ordered one I'll keep you guys posted after I get it. I am on a tight budget so hopefully this works good. For 35 bucks if it sucks I'll just sell it on the bay. I need something though my used savage came with the stock tx and a airtronics rx and it is extremely clitchy and has ran away from me a number of times with full batteries only 50 feet away. Hopefully this solves my problems

this is a crazy price for such specs. i was very close to buying the spektrum dx3e but then i was told about this......i could save big bucks.....

ya it sounds impressive!! I'm going try one just for the heck of it,at that price why not?

Just got mine today. For some reason it came with the usb cable which are usually sold separate, cool bonus. VRC time. Put it in my savy right away. The rx is tiny makes it nice so lots of extra room in the battery box. Played around with all the settings seems to work great. Don't know when I'll be able to take it out for a real test since I'm laid up on the couch with a broken ankle. But the radio looks good so far. For the price I'm sure its way better then my glitchy AM radio.

well alot are thinking about that radio "including myself" so when you get a chance to use it let us know what you think of it

Mine came today. Range test was pretty good, further than I;d ever use it. doesnt seem to be twitchy on the servos. Like Smiley said comes with the USB adapter, and you guys are wondering what thats for. Its simple VRC Sim(virtual RC simulator) it allows you to use this radio on your computer with the sim. I tried it already and once calibrated works awesome. In short VERY impressed with this radio. Glad i got my buddy one.

Got mine out for the first time today. Work as I expected. Everything was 100% better then the stock AM radio. I was out with my brother in law who also has a savage then his AM started running away when we got home he had to buy one too. All in all a great radio,

Damn, I almost jumped on one of these in Ebay for $19.99 but they are in China. Shipping is rediculous...

Got mine out for the first time today. Work as I expected. Everything was 100% better then the stock AM radio. I was out with my brother in law who also has a savage then his AM started running away when we got home he had to buy one too. All in all a great radio,

Guilty as charged!! I was a skeptic but like Smiley said I bought one that night! Hard to believe that for that price you can get a radio that works so well. And to think that I was looking at 200+ dollar Radios! :lmao4: I am looking forward to seeing how long it lasts, but for the money how can you go wrong.

Damn, I almost jumped on one of these in Ebay for $19.99 but they are in China. Shipping is rediculous...
Try hobbypartz.com that is where Smiley and I got ours from 35 dollars shipped and its shipped out of CA! Hope that helps.

you guys bought them all its sold out everywhere i look

Last edited by a moderator:
hey guys i've been here a while but this is my first post...anyway i bought two of them a few weeks ago. the range on these things is amazing. they even have a built in failsafe (you just have to re-bind them) if i had to give it any neg. feedback it would be the steering wheel bounces when you release it and causes your wheels to chatter a bit when they straighten out. i know i'm nitpicking and its hard to complain bout these at such a great price..

Like Hue said I use mine as a test radio and a backup if need be. One thing i noticed is on a Tekin Rx8 system the Auto channel jumping feature will make the ESC blink as if its losing signal. BUT! it does NOT effect the car from running at all. My car ran perfectly through a whole battery its just annoying is all.

So far I am still impressed with the radio. I've used it for over almost two gallons now with no problems. I would still say get one they work good and they are cheap.

Latest posts

Members online

Back