Charger same as battery?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok thanks a lot for the info. :)

Ok I just got the imax b6 and the charger for it. I don't understand the settings of the imax. How should I charge guys please give me some advice

Ok I just got the imax b6 and the charger for it. I don't understand the settings of the imax. How should I charge guys please give me some advice

Got the directions . maybe ya can scan em or post a pic the site where ya got it aint got em posted for me to :eyes:

Look at this on eBay:

Battery Balance Charger iMAX B6 Digital RC LiPo NiMH

http://bit.ly/191GQwk

ya thats all well and good, but I don't see where the operating directions are.... read em and read em again. some chargers require ya to enter the specs into memory b4 ya can charge.....

After a full charge my 2s 5000mah lady's about only 20 mins which is almost nothing. What do you guys do to run for an hour??

After a full charge my 2s 5000mah lady's about only 20 mins which is almost nothing. What do you guys do to run for an hour??

running at wfo all the time eats the battery as you have noticed... maybe try a 10,000 mah 6s battery for long runs at wfo. other than that not much ya can do. maybe get a couple xtra batteries to extend the fun.....

what is the biggest battery that can fit in the savage xs battery box? i don't think its esc can handle more than 3s can it????

No 3s is max. Honestly, 20 minutes is a solid run time. If you want to bash all day and never have to stop unless something breaks, then get a nitro

I had nitro before this and it have me headache all the time from tuning. This is way more reliable than nitro I'll just get another battery pack and switch them out

I had nitro before this and it have me headache all the time from tuning. This is way more reliable than nitro I'll just get another battery pack and switch them out

Ya nitro does require a steep learning curve and a special knowlege, but even electric has it's challenges also, as you are finding out.... havin a couple packs takes care of the runtime issues somewhat....

I think electrics are far less of a headache than nitros. Charge and go my friend no tuning!!!!

I think electrics are far less of a headache than nitros. Charge and go my friend no tuning!!!!

Take it from a guy who works with electronics daily. Electronics are alot easier to mess up if you are an idiot.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back