Carbon Fiber Race Savage Monster Truck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Savagesam

Hi there guys here are some pics of the new SavageSam carbon fiber race savage i have just built ready for action, there is a modified picco 28 with turbo button on its way from Extreme Rc Mods ( purenitro33 ) as we speak then the truck is ready to race.

Larsen Racing complete carbon fiber extended chassis kit
hpi race suspension upgrade kit
2 speed delrin geared transmission
dynamite 086 pipe
220cc cen mid tank mod
lrp rims with hong nor x tyres
jammin rear big bore shocks
2600 5 cell battery with spektrum reciever
jammin x2 truggy body with new SavageSam colours
extreme rc mods modified picco 28 with turbo button ( on its way ) extreme rc mods modified k4.6 for now

I'm sure there is more to mention but check out the pics on the link and let me know what you think guys ????

http://s408.photobucket.com/albums/pp168/SavagexSam/Carbon Fiber Race Savage Sam/

Last edited by a moderator:
Man that's a great job Sam. What an awesome looking truck. That think will handle great and drive all over those Revo's being's it's light and will have lots of power. Good luck on the racing and let us know how ya do.

Also, thanks for the business.

Sam i missed this here but posted all over it at RCU... Sweet build A++ the duel pic I put up at RCU is priceless!

sweet truck sam! Let me know how that suspension setup works! Really interested in that type.

pmsl...evil

Now all i need is one of these super graphic body painters to paint me up a jammin x2 truggy shell to suit the cars look.

A dark evil, skulls, grave yard tomb stones for revo's, losi lst's, monster trucks, with a cool SUPER SAVAGE SAM text in it as a concourse body for all the major events I'm going to attend with this race savage.

Anyone knows a great body painter that wants there body on a cool ride as a display body for there craft show them the ride and you never know ???

new body

What do you guys think of the Losi 8ight 2.0 truggy body on the savage racer ??????

P1020439.jpg

P1020437.jpg

i like that body sam.....very sleek and Air-Force kick *** style look to it.....looks like you are starting to get in MY mind.......LMAO!!

awesome trucks. the body on the savage body has a sleeker look to it.

How about a update on the truck and some new kill photos Sam?
.... Please

Good job on that truck man...Props, probably more work then Ill ever get around doing to mine when I recieve it hahaha. Hows all the cf resisting scratch wise?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back