Carbon Fiber parts?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xsavage3148

I am currently running the FLM extended TVP's with the FLM motor plate, Servo plate and skid plate.

Would swapping out the motor, servo plate, skid plate and possibly the lower bulkhead plates reduce witht he platinum rc CF pieces make me lose any strength?
Would i see a decent weight savings with this stuff?
I'm looking for some small ways to save weight while still maintaining the strength for serious bashing.

PRCP carbon is just as tough (if not more so) as the alloy parts and weighs less. Its a win win upgrading to good quality carbon parts.

I am trying to figure out if i can do the cen mugen mid tank with one of the servo plates from them. It worked great with the flm plate but if the holes don't line up right id hate to order the wrong plate

PRCP carbon is just as tough (if not more so) as the alloy parts and weighs less. Its a win win upgrading to good quality carbon parts.

You guys think its tougher than the FLM TVP's? I have taking some pretty nasty crashes and they survived. I was either going to do the whole carbon fiber setup or replace some stuff with carbon fiber and use the flm tvp's.

Members online

Back