cape fear river practice runs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet vid! Had a hard time convincing my 4 year old that wasn't a real toyota wheelin. I need one for myself needs alot less terrain than than fullsize wheeler. Keep the vids comin.

That thing is really real looking. Where do we go about getting a crawler, other than the Axial one. Also how much would they cost to get into. If you have a link to them I would appreciat it. I might look into getting into one.

:duh: Ok Clodstall I really hope you are happy, you got me really thinking about getting into rock climbing, lol, the more I watch the more fun it looks, now I am going to have to reserch this hobbie and more important reserch the electric porthion of this, I have been into Nitro for all these years & not electric so now I will have to learn all over again :duh: , this really looks interesting and looking into,,,,

That thing is really real looking. Where do we go about getting a crawler, other than the Axial one. Also how much would they cost to get into. If you have a link to them I would appreciat it. I might look into getting into one.

thanks alot.
i have around $800-$1000 in this one,but it is a bruiser. they are costly. only made them a few years in mid 80's. i do have tlt-1 axles under it instead of the bruiser ones. you cant get more real than those axles. most crawlers are built from stratch.i do make and sell scale chassis. alot of people use the tamiya hilift. kit is about $350 or so. i don't like them. i build my own. more fun that way to. nothing like one offs.around 2 to 2-1/2 week turn around on these after payment. sorry i am a small business,just me,and don't have the $ to have them just laying around right yet. my feedback on all sites is 100% + around 120 +'s or so on RCC

link to my store on RCC. hope this is ok with the mods and such.

http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/showthread.php?t=84845

4 choices

a couple i have built with these chassis.

sorry for all the pics. and yes i like chevrolet.

:duh: Ok Clodstall I really hope you are happy, you got me really thinking about getting into rock climbing, lol, the more I watch the more fun it looks, now I am going to have to reserch this hobbie and more important reserch the electric porthion of this, I have been into Nitro for all these years & not electric so now I will have to learn all over again :duh: , this really looks interesting and looking into,,,,

hahahhahhahahhahahah.you will like it i think. a little slower pace is good for you sometimes as well. i have a 1:1 S-10 with 350 for the speed thing.

dang dude you are talented.You guys got me thinking about getting into it now ,just what I need more toys lol.

yep it seems the more i look in this forum the more it costs me!! lmao i think you have started a craze here at the forum lol

I think He's a Mole sent from RCCforum to infultrate use Savage users, and steal us away to the slow side of RC Truckin. Grabbed alot of us suckers here.LOL J/k

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back