can you make the savage the 4 shock set-up off a lst?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

on-spinners

was wondering if this was at all possible.......because lets face it, the losi shocks look awesome and function great, any ideas? and if so any pics?

DSC_3584_edited-1.jpg

DSC_3620_edited-1.jpg

Oh, I really think this is where truggies caught on before tuggies where what they are today. From Monster trucks that a few conjured up and did something like this.

Forgot to mention if you are running the extended TVPs you can add 4 shocks in the rear as well as the front. The only draw back to not having the ext. tvp's. 4 shocks vs 8 shocks are much lighter in weight and give a better COG not to mention it grabs tighter and less roll going around a corner. Great for a track setup.

Last edited by a moderator:
the 4 shock lst setup is pretty nice but i find it to be overkill....something like the UE setup would work great like ]-[0pa]0ng recommends....

was wondering if this was at all possible.......because lets face it, the losi shocks look awesome and function great, any ideas? and if so any pics?

Yes you can make them fit, but you will need LST shock conversion kit. Here are some pics of a few of my LST shock converted trucks.

These 2 pics show the upper and lower mounts needed for stock a-arms.
b654276c.jpg

Picture026a.jpg

This picture show the muggy/aftershock (same as LST just plastic) shocks with the upper brackets and using FLM a-arms
f87e5d2d.jpg

The conversion kit I used came from http://www.innovative-rc.co.uk/ Hope that was of some help.

Last edited by a moderator:
man is that your twins jt they look healthy lol

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back