Can a jr style connector be plugged into a bec connection

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GLISEON

Hello guys, I've made a noobie mistake of buying a hump battery pack with a jr style connector rather then one with a bec one. So is it possible to plug it in into a bec connection so I can charge it and use it on the truck? Thank you

If I'm not mistaken, a bec plug is just a 2 wire plug vs a 3 wire plug with one wire removed. If you have the 3-wire female plug and your trying to fit it into a male 2 wire plug, you can just cut off the 3rd empty section of the connector.

If I'm not mistaken, a bec plug is just a 2 wire plug vs a 3 wire plug with one wire removed. If you have the 3-wire female plug and your trying to fit it into a male 2 wire plug, you can just cut off the 3rd empty section of the connector.

This is the battery I got. Jr style connector hug only with 2 wires, which should plug into my female bec correct ?

Attachments

• IMG_1122.JPG
    IMG_1122.JPG
    103.1 KB · Views: 0
This is the battery I got. Jr style connector hug only with 2 wires, which should plug into my female bec correct ?
Depends on the plug really. Some bec male plugs are only 2 wires wide. That plug on the battery is the female... at least in regard to the connectors inside for the wires. Pins from the charger go into the holes on the plug on the battery.

Regardless, if your charger or receiver plug is only 2 wires wide, you can cut the 3rd unused part off the battery with side cutters, then shave it down with an exacto.

To me, I always saw the one on the left as female and the one on the right as male... because of the wire terminals, not the connector housing they are in.
OPT4720_01.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

Back