camber

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wildchild27

DR. DISASTER
I'm looking for a good base setting for the camber on the front of my truck with good roll into the corner thru the center but still have enough of a foot print to keep it straight on a straight away.

eric....

He meant -2 not 2. If you want it to track straight on the straight. You want 1 or 2 degrees tow out as well as a lil negative camber.

If you want more bite in the corners with less stability in the straight - toe in

Last edited by a moderator:
take the rear to -1/ -2 camber and 1 degree toe in

He meant -2 not 2. If you want it to track straight on the straight. You want 1 or 2 degrees tow out as well as a lil negative camber.

If you want more bite in the corners with less stability in the straight - toe in

Thank you. yes I ment negative. I have 2 degrees toe in in the rear (preset by the RSC but I have integy ones that have 0 degrees as well) and 1 degree toe in in the front. the camber is -2 all around for me going to back it out a bit to -1 though.

Eric do you have the RSC? If not the steering mods would help you out alot as well I did two sets last week and it will turn as far as my RSC will but no castor of course. Just a thought. I would recomend the alum steering hubs and axle carriers though as the plastic may break in a bad wreck.

not to start an argument bank but you are a little backwards with the toe reactions. toe in will give you stability in a straight line and reduced steering. toe out will get the truck to turn better but twitchier in a straight line.

that would be cool thnx shoot me a pm on how much and i should be able to send you my parts thursday

Latest posts

Members online

Back