Call of Duty Black Ops RC Back Flip

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats awsome!! man i spend enough on my rc's now I'm going to have to buy a gaming system i think cuz all i have is the ps 2

You know having a game system really gives you that break from the RC's you need some times. Like when your completely ticked off at the car. If you're on xbox add me, tryan8462

Spotted this during a game.The forum gets everywhere ;)

HPISFRC.jpg

Rep points for Promc! Sucks who ever made the video deleted it off youtube.

I'm grabbing a ps 3 in a couple weeks and already found a ebay store here in canada thats sell black ops cheap so i'll see you guys online in the near future .when i get everything i'll post here and get some of your guys user names on black ops and maybe we can make up a HPISF team lol

brandon on pc theres mods that you cant do with console versions lol

I know you can hack (mods) on pc, iv done it before.
But i'm not a big pc gamer more of a console gamer.

I'm grabbing a ps 3 in a couple weeks and already found a ebay store here in canada thats sell black ops cheap so i'll see you guys online in the near future .when i get everything i'll post here and get some of your guys user names on black ops and maybe we can make up a HPISF team lol

That would be killer rockout
Ill be getting my new ps3 soon, it sucks seeing two of them just sitting here dead and i can't even play them, thank god i got my black ops disc out :)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back